PROTECTION AND SAFETY FOR MAN AND MACHINE
Nearly every second job in Germany depends on the export business. Complete export documents in accordance with the regulations, stable and protecting export packaging, as well as timely deliveries significantly contribute to the economic survival of an export oriented enterprise and the job security of its employees. For this reason the protection and safety of people and valuable goods always come first where the services of FRAPACK GmbH are concerned. Just how important providing quality services is to us is also documented by the considerable number of certificates and permits we received.
CERTIFICATES AND PERMITS - FRAPACK GMBH
- Certified in accordance with DIN ISO 9001:2015
- AEO F - Certificate
- Certified in accordance with HPE - Standard
- Occupational Safety Management System OHRIS
- Approved as regulated agent
- Member of the Bundesverband Holzpackmittel, Paletten, Exportverpackungen e.V. (Federal Association for Wooden Packaging, Pallets, Export Packaging)
EXPORT PACKAGING OF HIGHTECH MACHINERY, EQUIPMENT AND COMPONENTS
Universal packing according to the usual pattern? Unthinkable in our company! Too diverse are the legal regulations and protection requirements for exported goods and their loading safety. We develop an individual solution for each task and of course always keep an eye on the costs.
We are specialists in the safe export packing of general cargo and heavy goods, especially machines, plants and technical components. But hazardous goods, art objects, optical devices and medical technology equipment are also all in the best possible hands with us.
Depending on the requirements, FRAPACK selects in-house made-to-measure wooden crates, folding boxes or transport decks according to the relevant packing guidelines and import regulations such as HPE standard or ISPM standard. The packing solutions are as light as possible, yet stable, resource-saving, efficient with regard to loading and loading safety, provide optimal protection against corrosion and can also stand up to the roughest handling conditions.
PACKAGING FOR EXPORT AND INDUSTRIAL GOODS IN LINE WITH THE REQUIREMENTS
• Packing for air and sea freight as well as lorry transport
• Container stowage & production of container floors
• Handling and transhipment
• Hazardous goods packing
• Individual packing solutions
• Heavy goods packing
• In-house packing or directly with you on site
• 100% in-house crate production
• Tailor-made conservation of goods (e.g. drying agent method, VCI method, long-term conservation, etc.)
FRAPACK GMBH: LOGISTICS SERVICES
Increasing demands for speed, flexibility, delivery reliability and transparency are changing the processes in trade and industry and thus also in logistics. In the course of digitalization it is self-evident that information is consistently networked along the entire route of the goods transport. Modern logistics are conceived in an integrated way and effectively downsized by means of process outsourcing. FRAPACK as an experienced service provider of logistics develops customer-specific logistics solutions along the entire supply chain, from the IT connection to the storage, commissioning and distribution of goods.
LOGISTICS SERVICS BY FRAPACK GMBH: ROUTE PLANNING AND MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION
• In-house Services
• JIS/ JIT projects (Just in sequence / Just in time)
• IT-supported warehouse software
• IT linkage of customer programmes
• Distribution logistics
• Labelling, marking, inventory controls
• Returns management
• Empties management
FRAPACK GMBH: BESPOKE WAREHOUSING
There is something very reassuring about orderliness. More than this, orderliness and perfect organization give our customers security in handling, storage, punctual availability and shipment of their highly sensitive high-tech goods.
From the incoming goods inspection and inventory management, the sorting and commissioning of goods to interim and long-term storage – FRAPACK takes over the entire spectrum of all services to do with warehousing. We naturally work with a highly modern warehousing management system which can be linked directly via standardized interfaces to the customer’s merchandise management system. This enables you to follow the current goods status.
TAILOR-MADE SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR WAREHOUSING
• Long-term storage
• Open-air storage
• Bonded warehouse
• Temporary storage
• Consignment warehouse
• Production and assembly storage
• 35,000 m2 warehouse space
• 10,000 m2 open-air storage
• Fork lift truck up to 12.5 t
• Various crane runways up to 50 t
FRAPACK GMBH CONSULTING, OUTSOURCING AND SERVICES
“We’ve always done it like that.” Even staff working with full commitment to the company some- times have blinkers on. Our project managers have an independent view from the outside and can give you support in questioning internal processes and initiating changes.
Together with our customers we design efficient and economical processes in everything to do with packing, shipping and logistics. In addition to this, FRAPACK gives support within the scope of service contracts during capacity constraints or, project-based, takes over the packing and shipping process with our customers on site. We also develop appropriate concepts for outsourcing and set up offers for outsourcing from the packing and/or shipping department.
CONSULTING AND OUTSOURCING
• Comprehensive advising on packing and shipping
• More effective and more economical processes in the shipping department
• Support during capacity constraints
• Deployment of qualified FRAPACK staff on site
• Concepts for outsourcing from the packing and/or shipping department
• Packing inspection as well as transport studies at home and abroad
FRAPACK GMBH: PROVIDER OF FORWARDING
Wind and rain, jolting and mechanical stress, transhipment and customs checks, strikes and traffic jams – valuable exports have a great deal to contend with before reaching their destination on time.
FRAPACK takes over efficient route planning, transports hazardous materials, general cargo or heavy goods safely and quickly from A to B. Incidentally, FRAPACK in Nuremberg is licensed by the German Federal Office of Civil Aviation (LBA) as a regulated agent. So our customers have the advantage that their shipments are loaded faster and more economically..
SHIPPING SERVICES FOR GENERAL CARGO, HEAVY GOODS, HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
• Lorry transport, heavy goods vehicle transport
• Air freight
• Deep sea freight and inland waterway freight
• Rail transport
• Special transport
• CEP services (courier, express and packet services)
• Issue of all transport-relevant documentation
FRAPACK GMBH: THE SPECIALIST FOR PACKAGING AND FORWARDING OF DANGEROUS GOODS
If hazardous materials are not handled correctly, things can become very expensive. In the case of damages, the sender may be faced with high compensation claims and cross-border legal disputes. Through excellently trained staff, extreme care and state-of-the-art equipment we ensure that your hazardous materials are safely packed, labelled, declared and transported.
Continuous education and further training on the subject of hazardous materials
Knowledge of international legislation is essential when dealing with classified hazardous materials. In addition to this we constantly train our hazardous materials team on the latest safety products, special safety packing, loading safety and industrial safety. Transport is rarely solely by sea freight, lorry, rail transport or air freight. For all cases FRAPACK develops a combined and absolutely safe logistics concept.
FRAPACK GMBH RANGE OF SERVICES IN CONNECTION WITH DANGEROUS GOODS
• Packaging of dangerous goods in accordance with the danger class and the carrier
• Dangerous goods labelling
• Dangerous goods transportation
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
FRAPACK GMBH: VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Apart from the transport, storage and packing of wares and export goods, FRAPACK takes over branch-specific services along the entire logistics chain. The range here extends from labelling and commissioning to spare parts logistics and repairs, and packaging development or quality inspection. Together with our customers we develop comprehensive solutions in order to make logistics processes more flexible, efficient, economical and sustainable.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
• Packaging development
• Tracking services, shipment (return) tracking
• Function tests
• Returns management
• Quality inspection